02 January 2010

Home@43JNI3

My HOMES from the day I was born in
1-Muar Johor 1958, later moved to
2-Sungai Petani, Kedah in 1965;
3-Alor Setar, Kedah 1968;
4-Johor Bahru, Johor 1969;
5-Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur 1973;
6-Jalan Kent 1, Kuala Lumpur 1977;
7-Taman Melawati, Selangor 1984;
8-Taman Permata 4, Kuala Lumpur 1986;
9-Taman Permata 2, Kuala Lumpur 1988 and finally
10-Nilai Impian 3, Nilai, Negeri Sembilan.

NILAI IMPIAN, NILAI, NEGERI SEMBILAN Not so long ago, exactly one year ago actually, we migrated or hijrahed to Nilai Impian... Some may have all the negative comments like - waaa sooooo far! No life! Not a soul around! No shop! No Neighbor! Not safe! Too quiet! Not convenient! Too costly on toll & fuel! Too far from office, relatives and friends! Not KL. Not Selangor... so on and on and on, Well, for me.... it was alhamdulillah thank to Almighty Allah from day one, it's a real blessing...
1-I got me a bigger and more comfortable house than the one we stayed for over 20 years,
2-there's land for my little green garden,
3-sufficient parking space for everybody's vehicles [cars, bicycles & motorcycle],
4-peace and quiet, a place where I could retire and grow old without being too far from my family and relatives and of course
5-affordable... it wouldn't be affordable if all the facilities are already in place.
Those were my initial criteria in buying the house.

On this first anniversary.... not only there's no regret I actually believe I got more than what I bargained & prayed for, alhamdulillah alhamdulillah alhamdulillah praise be to Allah. Bonus comes in the forms of: pleasing design, finishing & detailing, spacious interior, pleasing neighborhood, not to close or too far from the next neighbour, wide frontal road, peaceful road, no front monsoon drain, no perimeter surface drain, no unnatural apron, nice well maintain rear green hill, underground utilities, openness and distance view, airy and windy, fresh air, short-cut route from Nilai Toll, not to close or too far from town, useful landmark in the form of Nilai3, ease in giving direction, close to PD & KLIA, fresh wet market and surau, though quite a distance to the office but faster and stress/jam free, on-going development that's not too fast, plenty of good foods, not too far from Mak's house, got it comparatively cheap, the property value has increase, management and maintenance taken over by a more reliable Sime Darby... and number one in the list is feeling so relax, peaceful and very at HOME. It's like going back to your retreat home on a daily basis. So to me alhamdulillah I couldn't ask for more but bersyukur and be so thankful to Allah and always pray for Allah blessing and protection for this value dreams [nilai impian] to come true... and I always think of those many people who are not so lucky by not able to have a basic roof over their head or a decent shelter to call HOME... InsyaAllah our home be forever blessed by Allah.

No comments: